Who knew that one opinion could make you fall out of love with someone? I came to you for support and help. And you told me it was my fault for going to a house party where I only knew 4 or 5 people and getting drunk. Are you fucking kidding me? How fucking dare you. no means no. No matter what you’re wearing, how you act, or your state of inhebreation. Then you have the balls to ask me if I’ve ever been tested for HIV because you could be in danger because I’m a slut. Fuck. You. I can deal with society and everyone including my family telling me it was my fault, but you? I’ve never felt so backstabbed. I’ve never harbored so much anger and hate for anyone. You wonder why I want to see you? It’s so I can punch you in the face. No joke. Eat.shit.you.fucking.prick. you make me fucking sick.
- lovely----b0nes likes this
- brownsugarballerinatakesabreak said: That is awful for someone to have said to you. *EYEROLL* what is wrong with some people?
- fleckofdust said: I went through a similar situation. It’s not your fault. This kid is being real asshole.
- jessicasurely said: that’s really disappointing.
- happyautopsy said: If anyone ever told me it was my fault, I’d destroy them. It wasn’t my fault. It wasn’t your fault. That’s bullshit.
- lovelaughtersex posted this